TERREX AX2R GTX W
TERREX AX2R GTX W
Lightweight yet durable shoes for rugged trails.
These women's outdoor shoes are built for multifunctional use in the outdoors. Featuring a breathable upper and GORE-TEX® lining to keep feet dry, a moulded sockliner hugs the foot, while ADIPRENE® under the heel protects against impact. The TRAXION™ outsole grips rocks and trails, even in wet conditions.
- Material: TEXTILE
- Weight: 10.4 oz (295 gm)
- Technical mesh and woven synthetic textile upper for lightweight durability
- GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable performance
- Moulded sockliner for enhanced comfort and fit; Textile lining
- Lightweight EVA midsole for long-term cushioning
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact; Women's-specific fit
- TRAXION™ outsole for optimal grip in all directions; Superhigh-traction rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions
TERREX AX2R GTX W is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Malibu LG from Outdoor all terrain fitness shoes I like the comfort and sturdy felling these shoes give me.
Date published: 2016-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kitty G from LOVE THEM I bought these shoes for disc golf and spring hiking. The level of waterproof is amazing. I walk through puddles and flooded grass area and my feet stay dry. They are super comfy and I have worn them for 12 hours at a time and still been comfy. Definitely recommend
Date published: 2017-04-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Elaine from Lightweight and good support I have found the shoes to be lightweight and provide good support to my feet. They are comfortable under conditions of walking for 8 hours per day and my feet stayed dry. I recommend thick socks when wearing these shoes as the tongue is stiffer than other types of shoes, probably since it has the Goretex coating..
Date published: 2017-11-17
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 57ms
- reviews, product