Trek in warm weather
The Stealth® S1™ outsole on the Access Leather features a climbing zone for added durability, technical edging and smearing performance. The lightweight EVA midsole has a high rubber content which increases shock absorption and adds durability. The reinforced toe cap coupled with rubberized exoskeleton lacing system make this a highly protective and supportive approach shoe.
- Material: Suede/Synthetic
- Benefit: Stealth
- Weight: 12.7 oz (359 gm)
- Perforated, suede leather upper
- Rubberized exoskeleton lacing system for added torsional support
- Reinforced toe cap protection
- Injection-molded EVA midsole
- Technical fit – May want to size up a half size
- Stealth® S1™ outsole for proven grip and durability
- R ecommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your standard shoe size
ACCESS LEATHER is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Will C from Solid lowkey approach shoe They are definitely a technical fit, I needed to return for a half size larger. Provides good support and the rubber is sticky as always. Tight near the middle. I really miss the heel loop. Now I have to clip the shoes onto my harness through the tongue loops, which doesn't feel as secure/comfortable.
Date published: 2018-02-24
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 170ms
- reviews, product