Built for Downhill/Freeriding
The original Impact is the most popular and versatile shoe in downhill mountain biking history. With a Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole, the Impact High is burly and durable without sacrificing stickiness or pedal contact.
- Material: Leather
- Benefit: Stealth, Flats
- Weight: 20.7 oz (586 gm)
- Durable leather upper with breathable canvas panels
- Mid-top ankle cuff for added support & protection
- Highly supportive, compression-molded PU midsole
- Stitched & reinforced toe cap protection
- Stealth® S1™ outsole for proven grip and durability
IMPACT HIGH is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BRRT Rider from Nice Shoe Very sticking MTB shoe. I bought them for the ankle protection during BRRT deployments. Nice wide shoe allowing for thicker socks as well as my feet to swell during the day.
Date published: 2018-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sammyboy from Clean crisp stiff, sticky, on time and comfy hightops give good support for gnar
Date published: 2018-04-13
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 51ms
- reviews, product