TERREX SWIFT R2 GTX W
TERREX SWIFT R2 GTX W
Lightweight hiking shoes for traction in all conditions.
Go light. Go fast. Stay dry. Move swiftly across alpine terrain in these women's trail shoes. A low-cut, durable upper with speed lacing supports your feet on uneven ground, while a Continental™ Rubber outsole sticks to wet and dry terrain. A Breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps your feet dry every step of the way.
- Material: TEXTILE/SYNTHETICS
- Benefit: Continental, Waterproof
- Weight: 12.2 oz (345 gm)
- Ripstop mesh upper for breathability and light weight
- TPU overlays for durability and added support
- GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable performance
- Speed lacing construction for fast lacing and a snug fit; Lace Bungee stows laces to help avoid tangling
- Moulded TPU toe cap for protection
- Traxion outsole for optimal grip in all directions; Continental™ Rubber for extraordinary grip even in wet conditions
TERREX SWIFT R2 GTX W is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pink_Girl from LOVE MY SHOES! I love these shoes! I have 5 pairs of the Terrex Swift GTX Shoes! These R2's in particular are great! I am a disc golfer but also a hiker, and these shoes are the best! They are durable, light, and most importantly water proof! Some of these pictures don't do justice to the beautiful color you will see when you first open the box! They are very fashionable as well, and would recommend them to anyone who loves the outdoors!
Date published: 2018-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by SarahSchlaefke from Sturdy and fast. One of the most annoying things is feeling pressured to tie your shoes faster when you're at the crag and getting ready to pack up and move after a climb. With these shoes, though, the transition is swift. I just pull the draw string and head over to wherever I am climbing next, without risking messing up my shoes or having my shoes half on my feet as I hike. Super ideal.
Date published: 2018-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bell from Great shoes All my discgolf shoes are adidas. I really wish they would make them in red though
Date published: 2018-04-24
Rated 2 out of 5 by Northwesterner from Better shoes out there for the price Was truly hoping these would be good trail runners, but they didn't even work for walking around the house. They were very stiff, and felt cheap and unsupportive. And the shoelace mechanism broke the first time I tried to wear them!
Date published: 2018-05-25
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 45ms
- reviews, product