TERREX SWIFT R2 GTX
TERREX SWIFT R2 GTX
Lightweight hiking shoes for traction in all conditions.
Extend your limits above tree line. These men's lightweight hiking shoes are at home in alpine terrain. A low-cut, durable upper with speed lacing supports your feet on uneven ground, while a Continental™ Rubber outsole sticks to wet and dry terrain. A waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps your feet dry every step of the way.
- Material: TEXTILE/SYNTHETICS
- Benefit: Continental, Waterproof
- Weight: 13.9 oz (395 gm)
- Ripstop mesh upper for breathability and light weight
- TPU overlays for durability and added support
- GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable performance
- Speed lacing construction for fast lacing and a snug fit; Lace Bungee stows laces to help avoid tangling
- Moulded TPU toe cap for protection
- Traxion outsole for optimal grip in all directions; Continental™ Rubber for extraordinary grip even in wet conditions
TERREX SWIFT R2 GTX is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Billy from Awesome shoe I've had these swift GTX R2 for a month now and I love them. I wear them everywhere. Black on black looks clean for formal wear. But these are all around awesome outdoor shoes. I mainly use them for disc golf and softball (turf and dirt). I think they're a little pricey for me but well worth the money. The grip is unmatched to other shoes on the market. They are also very comfortable right out of the box. I love the early pull tie laces. I'd rebuy these over and over. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2018-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yamaha Rider from Outstanding Shoes This is my second pair of shoes and I love them, but when you buy your pair be prepared because they run big. I wear size 10.5 and I order that size and they fit a bit big. But, other than that they are obviously outstanding shoes, I strongly recommend them.
Date published: 2018-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by just some guy from Pa from best shoe on the market This is the best shoe on the market! These shoes are waterproof and trust me there are not many other shoes that even come close to to the quality of these. I buy these over and over again. They last at least 2 years. i love the pull tight laces.
Date published: 2018-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Show Me Disc Golf from Great shoe These shoes are very comfortable and the Gore tex is great. Dry feet for early morning rounds of disc golf, or in pouring rain.
Date published: 2018-05-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 80ms
- reviews, product