TERREX SCOPE GTX
TERREX SCOPE GTX
Approach shoes that stick to rocky routes.
Discover new limits. These men's approach shoes are at home on a technical scramble. A Stealth® rubber outsole and climbing shoe toe grip rocky surfaces for confident footing, while a breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh upper features a waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane to keep your feet dry.
- Material: TEXTILE/SYNTHETICS
- Benefit: Stealth, Waterproof
- Weight: 16.4 oz (465 gm)
- Highly abrasion-resistant woven mesh upper for maximum breathability with synthetic overlays for added durability
- Lace Bungee stows laces to help avoid tangling
- GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable performance
- Rubber toe cap for protection while approaching or scrambling; Suede synthetic textile lining
- Adiprene under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Stealth® rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
TERREX SCOPE GTX is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jtv7 from Great shoe for approaches and scrambling! I bought these for a trip to Utah. The stealth rubber on these shoes is definitely the stickiest you can get on a shoe like this. Sticks to sandstone with no problem, and I felt very comfortable on class 3-4 scrambles with these. These shoes are great to run in too. These may look similar to trail runners, but definitely have a stiffer sole like a hiking shoe. Definitely heavier than my trail runners as well. Please note that these shoes are Gore-tex, meaning they're decently waterproof, but not as breathable as a mesh running shoe. Since these aren't mid ankle shoes, you won't be fording too much water with these, but for running around in packed snow they kept my feet dry.
Date published: 2018-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Original_Bieber from Perfect All Around Shoe A stiff boot like shoe minus the ankle support. Extreme grip on all surfaces all thanks to the Stealth Rubber, no need to worry about losing your footing while out on a hike or a walk on the town. I would like to see Adidas add the speed lace or Boa lace system into this shoe. It would only make the shoe better. Tying shoes is so 2017. Size is in line with all other Adidas models. I would say that if you have wider feet these would be a try before you buy shoe.
Date published: 2018-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leereading from Terrex Scope GTX This is my third pair. Fits true to size. Stealth rubber sole has excellent grip.
Date published: 2018-05-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 137ms
- reviews, product