TERREX CONRAX BOA CH CP
TERREX CONRAX BOA CH CP
Hiking boots for technical winter adventures.
High-performance hiking boots designed for technical adventures, these men's boots deliver warmth in all winter conditions. The BOA® Closure System lets you quickly tighten the boot with one hand, while the energy return of boost™ helps energise every step. The climaheat®™ design combines PrimaLoft® insulation and an innovative collar design to seal in heat, while a climaproof® membrane seals out moisture. Unbeatable grip on snow and ice come from the Stealth® rubber outsole.
- Material: TEXTILE/SYNTHETICS
- Weight: 21.2 oz (600 gm)
- climaheat®™ combines PrimaLoft® insulation with an innovative moulded collar design to keep feet warm and snow out
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Abrasion-resistant textile upper with TPU welded mudguard for extra durability and protection; Waterproof climaproof® keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Boa® Closure System for micro-adjustment, secure and consistent hold; Soft moulded collar for comfort
- Rubber toe cap for toe protection; Moulded TPU heel clip for attaching snowshoes
- Stealth® rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
TERREX CONRAX BOA CH CP is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 12345 from awesome warm, light , comfortable ,
Date published: 2017-12-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tata from Best boot lacing system! I bought these on sale hoping they would be awesome. And they are! Comfortable, warm, stylish, but most importantly crank the dial laces. I have to run in and out 5 times a nite in the winter. Slip them on and go. I don’t need to even tighten them to wear them. I do when I need too. As one who doesn’t lace any sneakers at age 46 years old. These were my dream boots. 4 stars for price and if they don’t last.
Date published: 2018-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Monts from Love these! These boots are warm, comfortable and sturdy, yet have a nice athletic feel to them. They don't feel bulky at all. They have the Stealth rubber sole on the bottom and yes it's the same one a Five Ten shoes. Also, the BOA system is great, super easy off and on. Great for all around use, but even better, if you mountain bike in the winter and ride flat pedals this boot is perfect!
Date published: 2018-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Samb 11 from Great for riding my fat bike! I’ve used these several times and while the temperatures haven’t been extraordinarily low they have kept my feet warm. The Boa system for laces is much better than standard laces so there has been no stopping to tie them and adjustments are much easier. They are lightweight and athletically styled. Love them so far.
Date published: 2017-12-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 54ms
- reviews, product