TERREX SWIFT R MID
TERREX SWIFT R MID
Mid-cut hiking shoes for quickly climbing mountain trails.
Built for fast hiking on rugged terrain, these men's outdoor shoes are lightweight, breathable and abrasion-resistant. Featuring a durable ripstop upper and ADIPRENE® cushioning for a more comfortable fit. The TRAXION™ outsole grips wet and slippery surfaces.
- Material: Textile/Synthetics
- Weight: 14.6 oz (415 gm)
- Ripstop mesh upper for breathability and light weight
- TPU overlays for durability and added support
- Combi lacing construction for a snug fit and more secure closure; Hook eyelets
- Lace Bungee stows laces to help avoid tangling; Moulded rubber toe cap for protection
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- TRAXION™ outsole for optimal grip in all directions; Superhigh-traction rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions
TERREX SWIFT R MID is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rudy from My Terrex Swift R Mid review Well, initially I was concerned with the size, they run a little small, but I liked the arch support and the light weight, so I started out positive with this shoe. But after my third time wearing it for Disc Golf in the rugged mountains of Santa Cruz, the rubber on the toe is already beginning to split.
Date published: 2017-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by JD MINE from Awesome Great price. You will not be disappointed. Comfortable for a long day on your feet. Good traction and love the waterproof feature.
Date published: 2017-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by nashk from Very reliable and comfortable. I got this a month ago and used it for three strenuous hikes. I am impressed with the performance.
Date published: 2017-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by franky from Great for hiking I bought these a little over two weeks ago. I have taken them on a couple of different hikes already and they hold up very well. They fit comfortably and are pretty easy to clean up after a day on the trail. Worth the investment.
Date published: 2017-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hawk from Great for the weekend trail running. I used water spoofing for the rainy season.
Date published: 2017-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nitro treker from Good fit and comfortable I'm convinced Adidas is the way to go for shoes! Awesome looks, with performance!!
Date published: 2017-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by glock from Extremely comfortable and durable. I’m getting another pair in all black
Date published: 2017-11-04
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 44ms
- reviews, product