MARATHON 10 TRAIL
MARATHON 10 TRAIL
Lightweight, flexible shoes with support and grip for the trail.
Don't let the lightweight, flexible feel fool you. These men's running shoes are built to keep you surefooted and well supported while off-road. A flexible upper combines with cushioning and heel-to-forefoot stability for comfort and support, while an all-terrain outsole grips the trail.
- Material: TEXTILE
- Weight: 9.5 oz (270 gm)
- Runner type: neutral
- Textile upper for flexibility and light weight
- Perforated synthetic toe and heel overlays for support and breathability
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Comfortable textile lining
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Grippy rubber outsole; ATR outsole works like winter tyres for your feet
MARATHON 10 TRAIL is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by JBrimhall from Weight Nice to see the re-release, but please correct the weight of the shoes on your site. They are not close to 6 ounces.
Date published: 2018-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by UpDown from Bought these for disc golf. I bought these for afternoon rounds of disc golf where I don't need waterproofing and want my feet to breathe. So far they've been great. The cushioning is great and keeps my knees from getting tired. The upper is durable and stable. I wish there was more toe protection but it's a trail runner after all not a hiker.
Date published: 2017-12-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by lars from Solid trail shoe So far so good, has good tread and is decently comfortable. I wear a slightly thicker sock with this shoe then i normally would for fit.
Date published: 2017-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hittdog4 from Perfect! The best shoe of all time! Good looking, and very comfortable...just wish they came in more colors.
Date published: 2017-10-12
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 21ms
- reviews, product