Trek in warm weather
The Stealth® S1™ outsole on the Access Mesh features a climbing zone for added durability, technical edging and smearing performance. The lightweight EVA midsole has a high rubber content which increases shock absorption and adds durability. The reinforced toe cap coupled with rubberized exoskeleton lacing system make this a highly protective and supportive approach shoe.
- Material: Textile Polyester/Synthetic
- Benefit: Stealth
- Weight: 11.8 oz (334 gm)
- Breathable, sandwich-mesh upper
- Rubberized exoskeleton lacing system for added torsional support
- Reinforced toe cap protection
- Injection-molded EVA midsole
- Technical fit – May want to size up a half size
- Stealth® S1™ outsole for proven grip and durability
- R ecommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your standard shoe size
ACCESS MESH is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boone from Mix a trainer with approach shoe and you get this Bought a pair of the Access leather on closeout from last year and have pleasantly surprised. These are my go to training shoes at the gym. They have stealth rubber so great for cragging when the approach isn't TOO serious. Also a sharp shoe for hitting the bar. ADIDAS PLEASE RELEASE MORE COLORS IN THE MESH. That is my only complaint...I want to buy more but the gray and black are boring. Spice it up!
Date published: 2018-02-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 23ms
- reviews, product